سخن روز: --- اشتباه کردن، اشتباه نیست، در اشتباه ماندن، اشتباه است. ( ناشناس) ---

از ما حمايت کنيد
به مهندسي جوش امتياز دهيد

ارسال پاسخ 
TOTE VS. SHOULDER BAG: WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE AND HOW TO CHOOSE
۱۴۰۰/۱۰/۳, ۰۸:۲۸ صبح
ارسال: #1
TOTE VS. SHOULDER BAG: WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE AND HOW TO CHOOSE
TOTE VS. SHOULDER BAG: WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE AND HOW TO CHOOSEWhat is a tote bag? Or, do I need a shoulder bag? When debating between a دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
vs tote, there are a few distinguishing factors that could be quite important to your decision. Let’s take a look at the difference between a tote and a shoulder bag.
TOTE BAGS VS. SHOULDER BAGS
STRAPSStraps are the simplest distinction between a shoulder bag or tote: a shoulder bag normally has one strap, and a tote bag has two. The appearance of one or two straps may not matter to you, but the function likely will. Consider how you want to access the contents of your bag, whether retrieving what’s inside or adding to it, like while shopping. A tote will typically open much wider and more easily than a shoulder bag. Also, consider how you want to carry the دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
(on the shoulder, in the crook of your arm, or both), and be sure the length of the strap or straps is appropriate (or adjustable).
INTERIOR
When it comes to interior organization, a shoulder bag will likely offer more options than a tote bag. A shoulder bag—also often called a دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
—will almost always include inside pockets, zippered and otherwise. On the other hand, many tote bags are just a single open carry-all space. There are, however, some beautiful tote bags with inside pockets to help keep your smaller items organized, while still providing a large, roomy interior.
MATERIALWhether you choose a shoulder bag or tote, the list of fabrics and materials to choose from is practically endless. Be sure to choose a material that is durable. Both shoulder bags and totes are extremely practical bags—that means both will get a lot of use, so they need to be made of something that will last. It also means it’s worth choosing something that suits your personal style and that you will enjoy carrying. (Your bag doesn’t have to be PURELY functional, right?) Our two favorite materials (for both shoulder bags AND totes) are high-quality leather and waxed canvas. Both materials are classic, durable, and stylish. True, they’ll be more of an investment than the cheapest nylon bag on clearance, but they will last practically forever (and look good doing it).What a crypto wallet doesNot only does a crypto دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
(or more generically, a digital wallet) keep track of encryption keys used to digitally sign transactions, it also stores the address on a blockchain where a particular asset resides. If the owner loses that address, they essentially lose control over their digital money or other asset, according to David Huseby, security maven for the Linux Foundation's Hyperledger Project.
There are two main types of crypto wallets: hardware and software (also known as cold and hot storage wallets, respectively). Hot storage wallets are accessible via an internet service such as Coinbase, one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges that supplies online wallets for users, and can be further segregated into online wallets and client-side wallets managed locally on a user's computer or mobile device.
1 second of 28 secondsVolume 0%There are also paper wallet generators, which create keys that can be printed out or rendered as QR codes.
Cold storage wallets are downloaded and reside offline on a piece of hardware such as a USB drive or a smartphone. Exodus.io and Dash QT are two examples of cold storage wallet software. Cold storage wallets can also be purchased as devices with the software already installed on them; these kinds of devices are sold by vendors such as Trezor and Ledger.Hardware wallets can be further divided into crypto-assist type wallets that simply handle the keys and signing of arbitrary data and are sometimes called hardware security modules (HSMs). "And then there are hardware wallets that handle generating and signing complete transactions that are then sent to the distributed ledger network," Huseby said.Exploring The Benefits Of Promotional Acrylic KeychainsHere are some of the advantages of promotional دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
that has made it a popular choice among marketers.
Lightweight: When compared to metal or leather, acrylic keychains are light weight and easy to carry around. Nobody would like to add on to the weight that they need to carry in their wallets or pockets afterall!Style: Most acrylic keychains come with colored backgrounds, which can make the brand image stand out in style. The best part is that acrylic keychains are available in colors and styles to match the theme of the event. For instance the red, white and blue national flag color themed keytags will make a popular gift item for Independence Day, Thanksgiving, Veterans Day or in fact any day of national importance.Durability: Acrylic keytags are long lasting and will enjoy a long retention among your recipients.Cool shapes: Acrylic can be shaped into an array of interesting and quirky shapes like bubbles, tubes, squares or oval shapes among others and we have a range of acrylic keychains in all possible shapes.Here are some of the acrylic keychain models that you would find interesting1.75 Inch Custom Printed Round Acrylic Keytags: A fun way to advertise your brand, sports team or school function, these custom round acrylic keychains are fashionable and functional items at office, home or on the go. This key tag offers a split key ring and large imprint area for your brand logo, which means that your brand logo will be easily familiar and popular with your recipients. These are great to promote banks, insurance companies and auto dealers among others.2.12 Inch Custom Printed Heart Shape Acrylic Keytags : The pretty heart shape of these دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
would surely make this logo item the heart throb of your recipients. These make thoughtful promotional giveaways for local blood donation drives, Valentine’s Day promotions, heart health centers, charity events, دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
launches and more. Your brand logo will look special on these customized acrylic heart shaped key tags, which your customers will never part with.

In the early 2000s I wielded my Coach wristlet like a weapon. If you crossed me, like the boy who touched my baby bangs without asking or the girl who said my bejeweled Juicy Tracksuit was trash, I’d whip it behind my back and storm in the opposite direction. In hindsight, that doesn’t really seem very threatening, but back then wristlet bags were a status symbol. And throwing one around with attitude was both dramatic and intimidating. It’s also worth mentioning they do make a startling noise when they hit a Juicy Couture zipper.[size=medium]
After I convinced my mom I needed aدیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
, I felt like I had aged ten years and skipped puberty. I’d wake up every day convinced this tiny $75 bag that hung off my wrist was like the dollhouse in 13 Going on 30: filled with magic and womanhood. The wristlet was so powerful I was certain only other girls who owned one truly understood me. Part of me still believes that. Nearly nothing is as emblematic as a Coach wristlet.
[size=medium]
And then the Spice Girls disbanded and Britney Spears shaved her head. The Internet happened and iPphones replaced hot pink Motorola Razrs. We stopped dropping slime on top of celebrities’ heads and things started to get serious. Now it feels like the world might end at any second. And as the weight of the world got heavier, bags got bigger. The 2000s were carefree. You could whip around a wristlet like it was nothing. And then as we entered the 2010s, we needed a place to put all of our worries and laptops. Of course, with the recent rise of the microbag, things have apparently started to revert.
[size=medium]We still have to free Britney and Victoria Beckham didn’t join the Spice Girls reunion tour. Bags, though, are smaller than ever. Maybe it’s because, with so much emotional baggage to carry around and angst about the current state of everything from politics to climate change, microbags are a reminder that sometimes it’s okay to leave some things at home — and that you won’t die without your phone.[size=medium]
Coach gets this and nearly every model at its fall ‘20 show had a strap wrapped around their wrist, a new iteration of the Coach wristlet dangling against their legs. Stuart Vevers’s latest collection looked away from Americana for the first time in a couple seasons and zeroed in on ‘80s New York. That was definitely not the golden age of the wristlet, but that time period does share some of the less complicated vibe that the bag embodies.
[size=medium]
Coach’s latest take on the wristlet doesn’t feel nostalgic. They’re not necessarily the ones I used to pair with my Limited Too wardrobe. Instead, they come in new shapes: Some sleek and square, others dreamy and half-moon shaped, some cylindric with enough space for your phone. A handful of models even wore Coach’s latest circle crossbody bags as wristlets, and all of them are available to shop now, in patterns inspired by the 1980s downtown New York art scene. They’re cool like something Debbie Harry, who actually performed at the show, would wear. And that’s definitely more intimidating and chic than my middle-school take on the trend.
[size=medium]
Shop the Coach wristlet bag trend, which starts at $75, below.
یافتن تمامی ارسال‌های این کاربر
نقل قول این ارسال در یک پاسخ
ارسال پاسخ 

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان