از ما حمايت کنيد
به مهندسي جوش امتياز دهيد

ارسال پاسخ 
Steven Universe, Personalized Made Picture Puzzles, geliblesore.com
۱۴۰۰/۷/۵, ۱۱:۴۲ صبح
ارسال: #1
Steven Universe, Personalized Made Picture Puzzles, geliblesore.com
Ndombele was a £55m investment for Tottenham when they signed him from Lyon in 2019. However, in the two seasons since then, he has struggled to justify his price tag. It took him a while to settle in the Premier League, and when he was starting to find his feet, the dismissal of Jose Mourinho as coach set him back to square one.دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.

Sporting director, Hasan Salihamidzic, added:“We’re very happy to have brought Marcel Sabitzer to FC Bayern. Marcel is a very good footballer, he has a great mentality, he’s very ambitious and he carried responsibility on and off the pitch as captain of RB. Our coach knows him very well and what a leader he is. We’re looking forward to having him.” دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.

Famous Five: How @OfficialBHAFC sealed handful of deals with help from TransferRoom دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
#BHAFC

geliblesore.com
Personalized Made Picture Puzzles

Bamford certainly didn't need his parents by his side as he impressively held his own despite being perennially outnumbered. He even admitted post-match: "I quite enjoy having a little fight with them and after the game we were all fine.”دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.

دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.

"My next step will be to train a team, if I have that possibility. I have to take a break after seven years at Manchester City. I must stop, watch, learn from other trainers and maybe follow that path. I would like to guide a team at the European, Copa América and World Cup," he said at a recent event, as reported by A Bola.

Mohamed Salah equalised from the spot just before the interval, and from that point on, it looked like Chelsea were in for a rough ride. They had Salah, Sadio Mane and Diogo Jota bearing down on their vulnerable goal for a full 45 minutes, and they were absolutely peppered.دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.

دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.

Manchester United have re-signed club legend Cristiano Ronaldo - 12 years after one of the club's favourite sons left Old Trafford. The deal progressed very qui
یافتن تمامی ارسال‌های این کاربر
نقل قول این ارسال در یک پاسخ
ارسال پاسخ 

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان