از ما حمايت کنيد
به مهندسي جوش امتياز دهيد

ارسال پاسخ 
How to Choose Luggage, Packs and Bags
۱۴۰۱/۱/۱, ۰۸:۴۹ صبح
ارسال: #1
How to Choose Luggage, Packs and Bags
Having the right type of دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
, pack or bag for your travels can make packing up and hopping on a plane or hitting the road easier and less stressful. But with so many styles to choose from, deciding which one is right for you can be a challenge. This article breaks down the different types of luggage and offers advice on choosing the right size, weight and level of durability. It also goes over features like wheels, laptop compartments and carry-on compatibility.
Types of Luggage, Bags and PacksThere are three broad categories of luggage: wheeled luggage, travel packs and travel duffels. When deciding which one is right for you, it can be helpful to think about things like where you’re going, how you’re getting there and what you plan to do when you get there.Wheeled LuggageThe obvious advantage of دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
, packs and bags with wheels is how easy they are to transport through the airport and down smooth streets and sidewalks. There are three types of wheeled luggage: rolling luggage, wheeled duffels and wheeled backpacks.
  • Rolling luggage: Designed for traditional travelers, rolling luggage is what you see most people pulling behind them at an airport. They come in a range of sizes and typically feature sturdy construction made to handle the rigors of دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
    transport systems. They are generally best for business travel, family visits, road trips and travel to urban areas.

[*]
Wheeled duffels: Nothing swallows up gear like a duffel bag, and one with wheels is a good choice for multisport travelers. If your adventures frequently require gear of widely varying sizes and shapes, a rolling duffel is a smart way to corral it all. For light packers, a carry-on wheeled duffel offers less space but allows you to forgo the time and expense of checking a bag. Wheeled duffels are a good choice for adventure travel requiring bulky or odd-shaped gear, family trips and road trips. To learn more about duffel options, read about travel duffels below.
[size=medium]
[size=medium]The right size دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
, bag or pack depends on things like trip length, type of trip and your packing habits. Buying a bag that’s larger than you need may seem like a good idea, but we recommend against this because you’ll be tempted to fill up any extra space you have.[size=medium]Here are some things to consider when determining what size bag to get:[size=medium]Consider the length and type of trip you’re taking. Are you going on a serious adventure that requires tents, sleeping bags, stoves, climbing gear and more? If so, you’re going to need a large bag (or several) to haul all that. But, if you’re going on a simple weekend getaway that requires a couple changes of clothes and toiletries, then a compact دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
will work just fine.[size=medium]Whether you’re lifting a bag into an overhead compartment on an airplane or carrying it up a flight of stairs, a heavy piece of luggage makes travel harder. And, with most airlines charging fees for bags that weigh more than 50 pounds, it’s in your best interest to keep your bags light.[size=medium]The weight of the bag alone can come into play if you’re approaching the 50-pound limit or you just want to keep your bags as light as possible.[size=medium]
[size=medium]Raise your hand if you have a minor (OK, maybe not-so-minor) beauty product problem! For most folks who have a set beauty routine, it’s easy for the bathroom counter to get chaotic—and fast. Even the most minimalist among us need some place to organize all those beauty goods. Which is why, if you were to look in the bottom drawer of my dresser right now (wow, we’re getting friendly), you’d find a stash of my v guilty beauty pleasures: makeup bags. Like, way too many دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
s.[size=medium]Sure, some of these makeup bags I still haven’t used. And sure, I might never use them because I can’t possibly travel to enough places, or own enough makeup products, or shove enough pouches into my purse or luggage at once to justify them all. But tbh, I’m pretty unbothered by having more beauty organizers than I know what to do with because that also means I’m now your expert on all things cosmetic cases and travel makeup bags.[size=medium]Need a makeup train case that won’t squash your perfumes or nail polish? I gotchu. Need a hanging cosmetic bag for hotels? Done. Just want a cute little makeup organizer to stick inside your bag and not have to think about it again? Found three. Really, any kind of makeup bag you could want for any given situation, I’ve gone ahead and curated and hand-picked it below. So, without further ado, please keep scrolling and get ready to achieve all your beauty organization dreams.
یافتن تمامی ارسال‌های این کاربر
نقل قول این ارسال در یک پاسخ
ارسال پاسخ 

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان