از ما حمايت کنيد
به مهندسي جوش امتياز دهيد

ارسال پاسخ 
5 of the best yoga pants: Health benefits and risks
۱۴۰۰/۸/۱۱, ۰۸:۵۸ صبح
ارسال: #1
5 of the best yoga pants: Health benefits and risks
Wearing دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
while exercising may make a workout more comfortable and therefore more enjoyable. It may also prevent overheating. That said, it also carries some health risks.
This article discusses the health benefits and risks of wearing yoga pants, what to look for, some of the best options available to buy online, and alternative gym clothing to consider.
Yoga pants describe a variety of different styles of pants, from formfitting leggings to looser trousers. However, nearly all yoga pants have some stretch to them due to the materials that they contain.
Many yoga pants contain materials that wick moisture from the body and promote airflow. The moisture-wicking technology prevents overheating by keeping body temperature stable during exercise, while ventilating fabrics increase airflow.
A 2014 studyTrusted Source found that synthetic polyester was more beneficial than a 100% cotton T-shirt in terms of both breathability and moisture-wicking.
This may suggest that دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
made of synthetic material, such as polyester and elastane, may prevent overheating and promote airflow. This in turn may make workouts more comfortable, especially in warm or hot environments.

Health risks of wearing yoga pantsThe stretchy material in yoga pants should not feel too tight or limit movement, as restrictive clothes can contribute toward musculoskeletal disorders.
For example, a 2016 studyTrusted Source found that males wearing tight pants are at a greater risk of musculoskeletal disorders, because they cause abnormal movement and posture in the lumbar spine and pelvis.
While this study focused on males and restrictive clothing, especially around the waist, it suggests that wearing flexible and comfortable clothing may decrease the risk of abnormal movement and posture.
Wearing tight or formfitting yoga pants may also lead to other conditions:
Yeast infectionSome people may develop a vaginal yeast infection. Certain clothes, such asTrusted Source those that are too tight or use synthetic materials, are factors in people developing this infection.
Tight clothes and sweating allow the yeast that naturally occurs in the vagina to thrive, which leads to inflammation.
Learn more about yeast infections here.
Tinea crurisAnother condition that people may develop while wearing دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
is tinea cruris, or jock itch. Excessive sweating, restrictive clothing, and not showering properly after exercise are risk factorsTrusted Source for developing this condition.

People wearing tight yoga pants that do not have moisture-wicking or breathable fabrics may be at risk of jock itch.
Learn more about jock itch risk factors and prevention here.
IntertrigoPeople wearing yoga pants may also develop intertrigo. This condition is an inflammation that appears in skin folds. Risk factors for intertrigo includeTrusted Source warm temperatures, sweating, friction, and poor ventilation.
Wearing yoga pants that do not have breathable and moisture-wicking materials may contribute to this condition.
Learn more about intertrigo here.
List of top yoga pantsThere are many yoga pants available to buy. However, people should look for دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
that are:

nonrestrictivebreathablemoisture wickingBelow, we present a selection of the top yoga pants available on the market.
Please note that the writer of this article has not tried these products. All information presented is purely research-based.These leggings contain moderate compression fabric that flattens the stomach and shapes the waist and legs. Shaper clothing does not offer fitness benefits.
The leggings also feature mesh cutouts around the knees that promote extra airflow and breathability. The fabric in the leggings wicks moisture, preventing overheating.
The company recommend these leggings for people doing high impact exercise, such as agility, strength, and resistance training.
These leggings are available in small, medium, large, and extra-large sizes.These pants are lightweight, moisture wicking, and quick drying. They do not contain spandex, but they prevent sagging or bagging with FREEFLEX fabric.
They also feature a wide pull-on waistband, four pockets, and a gusseted crotch for freedom of movement. Additionally, they have a water-repellent finish.
The company recommend these pants for people who work out in the gym and outdoors.
These pants are available in small, medium, large, extra-large, and double extra-large sizes, with a variety of inseam options.
These polyester and lycra pants have a capri length and an over-the-belly waistband that a person can wear up or fold down, depending on their needs. These leggings feature a four-way stretch and UV protection. They also absorb moisture.
The company recommend these for both a workout and general use. Additionally, the leggings are suitable throughout pregnancy.
They come in the following sizes: extra-small, small, medium, large, and extra-large.Whether you’re working out or just working from home, yoga pants are probably somewhere in your day-to-day wardrobe rotation. To help you find the right pair for your preferences — whether you like high-waisted or fold-over or capris or boot cut — we’ve scoured thousands of Amazon reviews for the best of the best. And if you’re looking for more activewear, be sure to check out our roundups of the best sports bras, leggings, and plus-size workout clothes.
More than 31,000 reviewers give these high-waisted دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
five stars, and over 300 describe them as “buttery soft.” One such reviewer writes, “I cannot express how much I LOVE these leggings! They make the booty look good, and I honestly like them better than my Lululemon Aligns. And at this price, they’re hard to beat.” Another self-proclaimed “avid gymgoer” also prefers these over Lululemon’s leggings because they “don’t cost $100/pair, have good pockets, give enough compression for belly support, are super-stretchy and comfortable, and they stay put.” Plenty of reviewers appreciate the 7/8 length of these slightly shorter leggings, including one reviewer who’s under five feet tall. “The fit is perfect for my small, hard-to-shop-for body!” they write. “It can be hard to find leggings with little to no slack on the legs, but these fit just right, no bunched-up fabric at my ankles!”

Over 3,000 reviewers give these even less expensive yoga pants five stars, with many describing them as lightweight enough to workout in. “I was looking for cool, light material because I use these pants for running on an indoor track. They are perfect,” one writes, while another says, “I have hiked in them a couple times now and found them to feel comfortable, and yet very supportive on my legs.” And while they are breathable, one assures, “They’re not see-through like a lot of leggings can be; so wearing them at the gym is totally fine.” As far as the length goes, some reviewers say they are a little long, but one five-foot-one-inch reviewer says, “Once I put on a sneaker they are just above the ground.” Reviewers also appreciate that they’re affordable — and that that doesn’t impact their quality. “I had them for 2.5 years and they still look like new,” one owner says. “I wear them weekly. Amazing quality. No stretch, no holes, no sign of wear. Just amazing.”
According to the majority of positive reviewers here, Baleaf High Waist yoga pants don’t press, squeeze, pinch, or leave indents on your stomach, and they stay put. “The high waist stays up through all kinds of movement,” said one reviewer. Another satisfied customer who wears them for work and yoga said, “I love that they don’t slide down, flatten out my waist without leaving indents in my stomach or putting too much pressure like most high-waisted pairs do.” A woman who said she wears them running called them “perfect workout pants” saying “they fit wonderfully, and they’re so comfortable I don’t even feel like I’m wearing pants (wore them for my run tonight). The waistband comes up high enough to cover what I want covered without squeezing the hell out of my belly. Super breathable, moisture-wicking, not see-through!” And a reviewer who bought another pair “immediately” after receiving the first ones said “the fit on these pants are amazing! They hold everything in yet still manage to feel breathable and so comfortable! They’ll make your booty look great also!”
“I’ve been searching for a LONG time on Amazon for the perfect leggings,” writes one customer who wanted Lululemon quality “without spending a lot of money.” She tested many different Amazon leggings before these, and says “these by far are the most comfortable to work out in. They def pass the squat test, are not see-through at ALL, and have convenient pockets that I didn’t think I needed but love.” And plenty of five-star reviewers mention the pockets on these IUGA leggings. One calls them “great, deep pockets.” She says that women should “DEMAND more and better pockets” because after all “pockets are not just for men.” Another customer says these leggings “are everything.” She appreciates the pockets because they’re large enough for her utility knife and keys, but like nearly 200 other five-star reviewers, she loves the high waist. “The high waist allows me to look slimmer and feel better about myself which ironically makes me work harder and faster,” she explains, adding, “I can bend and squat and kneel and lift easily with no restrictions or material pulling in certain places and not in others.”
“So take it from me and get one of these pants, if not multiple, because they will change your life,” writes one reviewer who thinks these leggings are top-quality. Many are especially impressed with the mesh panel on the calves; one notes that it “is very flattering” and “slimming,” while another adds that “the mesh panels gives better cooling effect.” But the mesh isn’t the only draw: As one reviewer notes, “The bottom of the legs is cut on a slight angle (which doesn’t show in the image), but it adds to the styling along with some the diagonal seaming, which is the inverse of the mesh insert. There’s also mesh trim on the pocket, a nice detail.” The fit is another selling point. Reviewers describe the leggings as stretchy and comfortable, but thick enough to be supportive. “They keep my ‘jiggles’ controlled for yoga, barre, and boxing workouts (told you … GOALS!),” one says. “The high waisted ‘tummy tuck’ also stays put during all my activities, no rolling down! And finally, the material is dense, no awkward ‘see-through’ spots on the bum.”
یافتن تمامی ارسال‌های این کاربر
نقل قول این ارسال در یک پاسخ
ارسال پاسخ 

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان