از ما حمايت کنيد
به مهندسي جوش امتياز دهيد

ارسال پاسخ 
rty tomorrow.
۱۳۹۸/۳/۲, ۱۲:۴۰ عصر (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۱۳۹۸/۳/۲ ۱۲:۴۲ عصر، توسط ylq.)
ارسال: #1
rty tomorrow.
On the day I moved into my new home, I felt that the lights in the corridor were always on, and where the bright photos were shining. I couldn��t bear to waste this for no reason دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
. I tried to clap my hands, the lights didn��t go out, I was lame, it was still on. I have no resistance, I beat the wall with my hands, my hands are hurting, the lights are still bright, my experience may be that the voice control switch is broken, I have to find the property tomorrow. I found the property the next day, explain the property to the property, the property Q: The light is not on, I said: Bright. The property says: What are you doing? I said: The light can't be extinguished. The property said: The light has extinguished what you used. I patiently said that the sound control switch is broken, the light is always too bright, and the property says: The light is on and you don't need your voice control, it wastes you. I have repeatedly stated that this is too wasteful, and the property is very impatient to say: Is this related to you? I haven't wasted your home's electricity, so I haven't spent so many days. The lights in the corridor have broken. Fortunately, there is a light on the corner, and the faint can see the road. Just be careful when entering and leaving the house. I really don't want to go to see the face of the property. Fortunately, I don't waste electricity. How much can comfort my psychic life. After about two days, the lights in the corridor are brighter. It is brighter than before. The shape of the lampshade was broken and the soft light in the lampshade was shown off by the dazzling light. I walked around the wall and swept the broken ground دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
. At this time, the neighbors next door came out and whispered: This light is that I found the property several times, they just changed it. I looked up at the lamp and asked the neighbor, did the voice switch change? The neighbor lamented and said: I can change the lamp, I thank you very much. I dare to have that idea. I thought about it too. It��s just that the light has to be on and on every day. Every day I have to look in and out. To the bright lights in the corridor, the bare light bulbs barely lifted up on the connected sheath line, the light bulb has extended out of the light panel, and there is a circle of yellow-haired defocused shadows on the top of the ceiling. In front of my eyes دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
, I clearly saw where I saw the face of the property. I really don��t understand that the property that was originally for everyone has turned into a domineering bureaucracy, ignoring all arrogance, and self-interest. Worm, I felt a sorrow in my heart, I suddenly remembered the fly swatter in my hand, remembered the mosquitoes that had not been exhausted, I raised my spirits and raised the fly دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
, and I saw the mosquitoes and flies دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
, just like hitting the property. Let me get rid of it. There are so many mosquitoes and flies under this day, I can only kill a few of them, and this bright light I really can't help it, who can destroy this bright light for me?

On the day I moved into my new home, I felt that the lights in the corridor were always on, and where the bright photos were shining. I couldn��t bear to waste this for no reason. I tried to clap my hands, the lights didn��t go out, I was lame, it was still on. I have no resistance, I beat the wall with my hands, my hands are hurting, the lights are still bright, my experience may be that the voice control switch is broken, I have to find the property tomorrow. I found the property the next day, explain the property to the property, the property Q: The light is not on, I said: Bright. The property says: What are you doing? I said: The light can't be extinguished. The property said: The light has extinguished what you used. I patiently said that the sound control switch is broken, the light is always too bright, and the property says: The light is on and you don't need your voice control, it wastes you. I have repeatedly stated that this is too wasteful, and the property is very impatient to say: Is this related to you? I haven't wasted your home's electricity, so I haven't spent so many days. The lights in the corridor have broken <a href="http://www.usa-cigarette.com/">Marlboro Lights</a>. Fortunately, there is a light on the corner, and the faint can see the road. Just be careful when entering and leaving the house. I really don't want to go to see the face of the property. Fortunately, I don't waste electricity. How much can comfort my psychic life. After about two days, the lights in the corridor are brighter. It is brighter than before <a href="http://www.cigarettees.com/">Cigarettes Online</a>. The shape of the lampshade was broken and the soft light in the lampshade was shown off by the dazzling light. I walked around the wall and swept the broken ground. At this time, the neighbors next door came out and whispered: This light is that I found the property several times <a href="http://www.cigarettees.com/">Newport Cigarettes</a>, they just changed it. I looked up at the lamp and asked the neighbor <a href="http://www.cigarettesvip.com/">Marlboro Gold</a>, did the voice switch change? The neighbor lamented and said: I can change the lamp, I thank you very much. I dare to have that idea. I thought about it too. It��s just that the light has to be on and on every day. Every day I have to look in and out. To the bright lights in the corridor, the bare light bulbs barely lifted up on the connected sheath line <a href="http://www.cigarettestype.com/marlboro-red-cigarettes_c3">Online Cigarettes</a>, the light bulb has extended out of the light panel, and there is a circle of yellow-haired defocused shadows on the top of the ceiling. In front of my eyes, I clearly saw where I saw the face of the property. I really don��t understand that the property that was originally for everyone has turned into a domineering bureaucracy, ignoring all arrogance, and self-interest. Worm, I felt a sorrow in my heart, I suddenly remembered the fly swatter in my hand, remembered the mosquitoes that had not been exhausted, I raised my spirits and raised the fly, and I saw the mosquitoes and flies, just like hitting the property. Let me get rid of it. There are so many mosquitoes and flies under this day, I can only kill a few of them, and this bright light I really can't help it, who can destroy this bright light for me?
یافتن تمامی ارسال‌های این کاربر
نقل قول این ارسال در یک پاسخ
ارسال پاسخ 

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان